Stars Cup Tournament Registration for March 22-24, 2019
- Novice A1- FULL
- Novice A2- FULL
- Novice A3- FULL
- please note that Hockey Manitoba mandates that all Novice games are to be played on 1/2
- Atom A1-FULL
- Atom A2- FULL
- Atom A3- 3 spots left!
- Peewee A1- FULL
- Peewee A2- FULL
- Bantam A1- FULL
- Bantam A2- FULL
Once your division is full, you are welcome to register however you will be notified that your team has been placed on a waitlist.
Winnipeg East Female Hockey is proud to announce the return of the 19th annual Stars Cup, Winnipeg’s leading female hockey tournament!
The event will be held March 22-24, 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in three locations:
- Southdale Community Centre 254 Lakewood Boulevard
- East End Arena 517 Pandora Ave E
- Notre Dame Arena 271 avenue de la Cathédrale
We are hosting the following divisions only:
- Novice A1, A2 & A3- $900
- Atom A1, A2 & A3- $975
- PeeWee A1 & A2- $975
- Bantam A1 & A2- $1000
Your registration includes:
- Guaranteed four (4) games*
- No gate fees and no arena entrance fees
- Player activities
- Player of the game (4)
- Player gift bag
*Including Friday afternoon games (2 pm or later).
Out-of-town teams are encouraged to stay at a Host Hotel. Reserve your room under “Stars Cup Hockey” and received a preferred standard room rate. Participating locations:
- Best Western on Pembina Highway- for best rates, contact Megahn (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly
- Holiday Inn South- for best rate call 204-452-4747
If you have any questions you can contact us via email to email@example.com.
Please fill in the form below if you are interested in playing in this season's upcoming Stars Cup in the spring of 2019.
Payment can be made electronically ONLY:
- by credit card
- by Interac eTransfer
Once your registration is confirmed and your spot reserved, you will receive an email to make your payment. Registration will not be considered complete until payment is received.
Deadline for payment is January 31, 2019.
Payment is non-refundable after Feb. 7, 2019.